Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weka: ADTree and LADTree Illegal Options Error

Before I start my question, I should preface it by saying that the main Weka site is down, and I can't access its support pages.



I'm trying to call Weka classifiers from some automation software and I'm running into a problem - I'm calling it with options I know to be legal from the explorer GUI, but I'm getting an exception telling me that those options are illegal:



Explorer classifier path:



weka.classifiers.trees.ADTree -B 10 -E -3


My code:



classifier = trainWekaClassifier(matlab2weka('training', featurelabels, train), trees.ADTree', {strcat('-B 10 -E -3')});


The error is:



??? Java exception occurred:
java.lang.Exception: Illegal options: -B 10 -E -3

at weka.core.Utils.checkForRemainingOptions(Utils.java:482)

at weka.classifiers.trees.ADTree.setOptions(ADTree.java:1144)


Error in ==> trainWekaClassifier at 40
wekaClassifier.setOptions(options);

Error in ==> classifier_search at 223
classifier = trainWekaClassifier(matlab2weka('training', featurelabels,
train), 'trees.ADTree', {strcat('-B 10 -E -3')});


Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment